Why should you exercise?
Besides maintaining body weight Exercise is very important for other aspects of health, you know!
If you want to lose weight, check your BMI first! Let’s learn how to calculate the perfect weight.
For example, cardiovascular exercise trains the heart and lung muscles and keeps you fit. Prevention of heart or lung disease. Heart disease is also common Make yourself mentally healthy. A study from the European Journal of Sports Science Exercising for 15 minutes 2-3 times a week can help relieve anxiety and depression.
On the other hand, cardiovascular exercise must also be complemented by strength training exercises for muscle building. According to my active SGIt can build muscle Speed up metabolism Balance your muscle and fat composition and your body. This means that you will not only lose weight, but you will also be able to burn your own body fat, making it easier for you to lose weight.
For those of you who are trying, there is no need to try anything extreme. The most important thing is that you engage in physical activity 30 minutes a day 5 days a week. If you can’t, remember that even 10 or 5 minutes is better than nothing!
Is it right to exercise during the corona outbreak?
Of course, exercise is very necessary. By maintaining physical health and fitness, you also build a strong immune system to fight the current corona outbreak.
But keep in mind that you should also take precautions such as exercising around the house, wearing a mask, staying away from other people, removing your clothes after going out, and washing your hands immediately after going out.
Also read: Do you still know these 7 effective ways to maintain your health?
What types of exercise can you do at home?
The Super You Team summarizes 5 types of light and simple exercise that you can do at home for those of you who want to try to start a healthier life.
Who’s Afraid. You move around the house almost as fast as 5 km/h. Of course, this sport is a type of heart disease, so the aim is to build physical endurance (endurance), because it must be done very well within a time frame of 30 minutes a day.
But if you’re not used to it, you can start with 10 minutes a day for the first week, then increase to 15 minutes a day, then 20 minutes a day. Increase until you reach 30 minutes a day.
Well, this exercise involves training the core muscles and lower body. Squats are one of the classic exercises and they are easy to do. Based on nard fitnessyou can configure it:
- Keep your feet slightly away from your hips.
- Fingers point slightly outward, about 5-20 degrees.
- Look straight ahead and focus on a point on the wall in front of you.
- Instead of looking at the floor or roof, focus on that point during the squat.
Here is the correct posture for Scott:
Make sure your posture is correct, friendly Super Fighter!
Excellent squats are performed regularly. The frequency can be set as desired. If you are new, you can start with 1 set of 10 times and 3 times a week. Gradually, you can start increasing the frequency 15 times per set, and then 20 times.
3. push up
push up This is also a classic exercise. Because push ups are the simplest muscle exercise for the upper body.
However, keep in mind that push ups have to be done correctly to be effective. If you are still a beginner, you can try to train oblique Push .
Incline push A variant of a focused push up push up Not on the floor, but on an area that is higher than your feet, such as a table, chair, or wall. Here it tilt thrust based is Incredible:
- Find a high area (a ladder, table or wall) where you can perform a slope in a straight line.
- Start by trying for as many repetitions as possible in good posture, rest for 2 minutes, and repeat 2 sets. Do it 3 times a week.
- Do this until you can do 3 x 10 (3 sets of 10 reps) in good posture – good posture is an upright body, especially chest, abs, buttocks and elbows.
- Continue trying at lower altitudes and repeat the process. Lower the altitude until you finally reach the ground.
Like walking, cycling is a cardio sport.
But cycling is a much more effective sport for losing weight than walking. According to research based on Better HealthCycling burns 300 calories per hour.
So it takes a long time to ride an ideal bike, which is 30 minutes a day (For daily exercise) to 60 minutes a day (2-3 times a week for exercise).
Like other sports, cycling can be done regularly. As a beginner, you can’t do 30-60 minutes a day. If you have time (say 2 times a week) you can try walking around the complex for 10 minutes. Then increase the duration (up to 15 minutes) or frequency of exercise (3 times a week).
Keep practicing until you can say it with confidence and conviction.
5. Jump rope
Did you know that jumping rope is an effective cardio exercise?
According to research, jumping rope for 10 minutes is equivalent to jogging for 30 minutes. So jumping rope doesn’t need to be done for a long time like cycling or walking and it has to be done right.
Here’s how to make the right jump rope for beginners: Cross strap:
- When jumping, make sure both feet are tightly closed.
- Jump to the middle of the leg and land slowly.
- Make sure you don’t go too high.
- Make sure your knees are slightly bent.
- Keep the spine high and medium.
- Keep your chest and head straight and make sure your head is directly in front of you.
- Pull your shoulders back and elbows down.
- Place your hands in the middle of the body (according to the rope).
- Use your wrist to flex the belt (not your shoulder or elbow).